At Alvarado Pumping Septic Service, while we usually handle septic system pumping, repair and maintenance, we have experienced staff members who know a thing or two about general plumbing services in Modesto, CA, too. Contact us for any of the following services and we’ll send a professional plumber to your home or business as soon as we can:
- Pipe repair: Broken pipes are one of the most common reasons we get calls. While you may think you can repair a broken pipe after watching an instructional video online, we guarantee the job won’t be properly taken care of without the help of our professional plumbers. Don’t let a broken pipe stay broken for too long—call us for emergency plumbing services in Modesto, CA.
- Clogged pipes: While a clogged pipe isn’t as serious as a broken one, you still may need to call a plumber to get rid of whatever was clogging up the pipe. We can unclog the pipes in your kitchen sink (often caused by grease or fat), as well as the piping in your shower or bathroom sink (typically the result of hair, soap and other foreign objects).
- Sink repair: If your sink is draining slowly, it could be caused by something other than a clogged pipe. We have all the right equipment and training to take care of your sink as soon as possible.
- Toilet repair: Whether your toilet won’t flush, is overflowing or won’t stop running, a broken toilet is bad news! This situation is much worse if you only have one bathroom in your house. Call us as soon as you notice something is up with your toilet.
- Shower repair: A shower without good water pressure or one that won’t drain properly is super frustrating, and can also be the sign of a bigger problem. Call us before a broken shower starts to interfere with your comfort and cleanliness.
- City sewer line connections: We’re experts at connecting a new house or business to the city sewer system. Give us a call and just let us know that you need city water.
If you’re not connected to the city sewer line, contact us to install, pump or repair your septic system. We happily serve both commercial and residential properties that have a septic system:
- Septic pumping: As your system is used throughout the years, the tank eventually fills up with waste and sludge. When that happens, it’ll need to be pumped out by our professionals. Most tanks can hold three to five years’ worth of waste before they need to be pumped. Call us as soon as you think it’s time!
- Installation: After you’ve moved into your house, you’re probably going to want to have septic service as soon as possible to avoid any toilet-related issues. Fortunately for you, we’re available for emergency installation.
- Other services: In addition to doing everything above, we also offer service for your cesspool and leach field. We’re also available to do routine maintenance anytime you’d like.
Contact Alvarado Pumping Septic Service today when you need septic or plumbing services in Modesto, CA, and our experts will be out to assist you shortly!